Vintage Acetate/ebonite - For Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EricRN

Hi all,

I was cleaning out the shop and have a bunch of stuff that I just don't plan on turning anytime soon. PM me if you're interested. If you're OK with first class mail, I'll cover shipping. Otherwise, $7.95 for a flat rate envelope or box. Let me know you're preference. I'd also be up for trading if you have any interesting vintage acetate that you'd be willing to part with. PM me with a picture.

#1 - Vintage acetate in a brownish tortoise-shell type pattern. Inner diameter is about 6.8mm, outer diameter is about 12mm. I'll cut it to length; tell me how much you want. $2 per inch. I've got 30 inches. SOLD.
#2 - Vintage ebonite in an olive green, with what look like some black streaks. 16.2mm thick, solid. I'll cut it to length; tell me how much you want. $2 per inch. I've got 30 inches. SOLD.
#3-6 - Vintage acetate in green. Outer diameter is about 12 mm, inner is about 7 mm. The blank is 9 inches long so you can get multiple pens out of it. $15 each.
#7-8 - Vintage acetate in gray lizard. Outer diameter is nice and thick, 13.4 mm, inner is about 9 mm. The blank is about 8 3/4 inches long. $17 each. SOLD.
#9-10 - Vintage acetate in dark blue. Outer diameter is nice and thic, 13.5mm, inner is about 8 mm. The blank is 8 3/4 inches long. $16 each. SOLD.
#11 - Vintage ebonite, Becol black. 12.8 mm solid and 5 inches long. $7. Be forewarned. This stuff is extremely brittle. I've ruined several blanks that just disintegrated on me when I drilled them. Part of the reason I'm getting rid of this one; I don't have the skill to make it work.
#12-14 - Vintage acetate, pinkish-purple and black chunk. The blanks are square 13mm x 14mm, and about 8 3/4 inches long. $17 each.
#15-18 - Vintage acetate, green and black chunk. The blanks are a solid 15mm and about 10.5 inches long. $19 each. (Note that there is some slight curvature to the blanks. I've tried to arrange them so that it's apparent in the photo.) SOLD.
#19-21 - Vintage acetate, red, silver, and black chunk. The blanks are a solid 15.5mm and are 9.5-10 inches long. $18 each. (Note that there is some more than slight curvature to the blanks.) SOLD.

Attachments

• IMG-1966.JPG
    IMG-1966.JPG
    411.9 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG-1967.JPG
    IMG-1967.JPG
    452.1 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG-1968.JPG
    IMG-1968.JPG
    495.8 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad