Updated - 50% Off - New Infinity Cutting Tools Holiday Tray Router Package Plus Free 1/3 Tray Making Template

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

David350

I have an Infinity Cutting Tools Halloween holiday tray making router package for sale, it is brand new, never used. I bought this a couple of years ago and have discovered that I will probably never get around to using this, so I am putting it up for sale at half the current sale price plus actual shipping using a discount shipper. Please see the link for the list of templates and items included. This package include everything you will need to use with your router (1/2" collet).

Halloween 8 Pc Tray Making Template Package - $149.90 current sale price, your price $75.00 plus shipping – Includes router bit (1/2" shank), router base plate, base plate alignment kit, and router collet extension

https://www.infinitytools.com/8-pc-halloween-tray-making-template-package

If you are interested, please claim in this thread and send me a PM with your complete address so I can give you the actual shipping charge. Payment via PayPal friends and family preferred. Thanks, David

Attachments

• Haloween Package.JPG
    Haloween Package.JPG
    156.9 KB · Views: 71
  • H Accessories.jpg
    H Accessories.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 34
  • H Templates.jpg
    H Templates.jpg
    372.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Quarter.jpg
    Quarter.jpg
    335.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Third.JPG
    Third.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 36
  • Full.JPG
    Full.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 36

David350

Update: I found that I also have the Infinity Tools 1/3 tray making template as well, again never used. This template is $14.90 on its own, but I will include it with the Halloween package I have listed for 50% off, at no extra charge. So you are now getting $164.80 of new items for $75.00 plus discount shipping. Please note I have included a picture of a fully finished 1/4 tray as an example as Infinity didn't have the 1/3 tray fully finished, but I only have the 1/3 tray.

1/3 Tray Making Template

Top Bottom