Update

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Hey Guys,

Just a quick update……..

Jeff has created Sub-Forums in the Public Birthday Bash Forum for each one of the events except the Photo Contest(s). Photo Contest(s) will be added once Curtis gets the details worked out. Once the Bash starts Jeff will make the forum public and change them from "Sub-Forums" into "Categories" (which I guess makes them more prominent). In the mean time you can make your opening posts in your sub-forum so that it's ready to go when that happens.

Jeff installed Joomla for Curtis so he can make the entry forms. I believe that this is what is needed for the crossword puzzles as well. As I understand it the previous forms fell victim to hackers last year and all have to be redone. Thanks to Curtis for handling this!
Six of the seven contests for which supplies must be obtained prior to work being done have had their rules posted. Thank you! This should make things much easier for the members who want to complete but have to order supplies and are short on time.

One of the issues raised during feedback last year was that winners of pen contests were posted but the photo of the winning pen was not. Members had to go hunting for a photo of the winning pen. This year when posting the winner of any contest that has an accompanying photo please post the photo alongside the name of the winner.

I've not heard anything from Andrew Kott (Andrew_K99), who said he would head up the Creative Mug Shot Contest, for several weeks. I sent him an email asking if everything was alright. If I don't hear back from him I'll just run that one myself.

Everything else is moving along as smoothly as one would expect. If anyone needs anything from me don't hesitate to call (614-774-7676). I can't thank you all enough for the tremendous job you do and for your willingness to help out. Thank you!

Top Bottom