Unpacked Some More Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DrD

DrD

Got around to unpacking some more of my pen stuff and found a whole bunch of these. About the time of Bush 43's election I was living in Ohio and practically lived at Berea Hardwoods. While there one day, Larry showed me some new blanks; they were cylindrical and "sparkly." I don't remember what he called them, maybe StarBright - not sure. Anyway they came in white, black, green, medium blue and red. At the same time I was having a "pen love affair" with BHW's FlatTop Double Twist ballpoint and pencil kits. To this day they are still among my most favorite.

First photo is a close up of a TiGold FlatTop in Black - I don't know what happened to the full length pic. The next 2 are of a Chrome pencil in the black. Following those are 2 of the TiGold in green. those are followed by 2 pics of a TiGold in white.

The last pic is a TiGold pen and pencil set in BHW AA Yellow with Black Swirls (AA28).

Hope you enjoy my blast from the past. Comments always appreciated.

DrD

Attachments

• BlkStar Pen TiG1.jpg
    BlkStar Pen TiG1.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 186
  • BlkStarPencilChr1.jpg
    BlkStarPencilChr1.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 185
  • BlkStar PencilChr2.jpg
    BlkStar PencilChr2.jpg
    300.3 KB · Views: 180
  • GreenStar Pen TiG1.jpg
    GreenStar Pen TiG1.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 185
  • GreenStarPenTiG2.jpg
    GreenStarPenTiG2.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 183
  • WhiteStarPenTiG1.jpg
    WhiteStarPenTiG1.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 177
  • WhiteStarPenTiG2.jpg
    WhiteStarPenTiG2.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 197
  • Yellow SetTiG1.jpg
    Yellow SetTiG1.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 195
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Joebobber

Love those blanks! A few of the first pens I ever made were the flat top Ameroclassics out of Corian. The good ol' days on my little 8" lathe...

DrD

They are pretty well a royal pitr to make, with that tendon, but, I love to write with them. Additionally they sold well at a nice margin.

Top Bottom