Unknown kit?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

exoticwo

Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
848
Location
Norfolk, Virginia 23509
I picked up this kit at an estate sale and do not know what pen it goes on. No paperwork at all

The top barrel is 2.5" long and hole is appx. 1/2" wide

The bottom barrel is 2.75" long and hole is appx. 13/32"

Could be an Emperor kit? If so the barrels are longer than the tubes.
The drill bits I have for Emperors do fit in the top and the bottom is tight.

Any ideals ??
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8237.jpeg
    IMG_8237.jpeg
    352.3 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
It is the US flag inkay kit from kallenshaanwoods.com
Instruction sheet should be on the website along with the possible pen kits.

Baron
Jr Gent I or Jr Gent II or Jr Statesman
Full size Gent or Statesman
Check the specs using the IAP Busing and Tube App
Thanks for the help. It seems to be for the Full size Gentlemen's pen 😃
 
Back
Top Bottom