Unknown blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

qquake

Does anybody recognize this blank? I believe it's acrylic acetate. I've had it for a long time, but can't remember where I got it.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 174
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 178
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 186
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

David350

I think I may have a match as I have several of these. Problem is, none of them had a label :eek:, except one which had a had written label that said, "Ladies Line Blue Sky Pastel Crush" - PSI. In doing a couple of searches, I found that it seems to come from a collection called "Aphrodite" that PSI sold at one time. I noticed Exotic Blanks also sells these, but not in this particular color, the Blue Sky Pastel Crush (neither does PSI it seems).

If you like this exact blank and are looking for more, I'd be more than happy to help you out as I have over 1,000 blanks and I'll never get to all of them. I think I have several and I can send pics. If you are just looking for something similar, the Conway Colors seems to have the same style... Hope this helps, David

Attachments

• thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 114

David350

Actually, I only have 2 of these as the other Aphrodite collection blank I have is the Pink and Green one that EB still sells, I have 5 or 6 of them. If you just like the color and style, look at the Azure by Conway Colors, see attached. However, it seems like EB doesn't have these anymore either (I have 4 of these). The Azure looks better IMHO, I have made some pens with them and they are really nice, but I didn't take any pics of them unfortunately...

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 117
Top Bottom