Uh... He he he he... The Duke of Burl!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangar

I'm all giggly... If they weren't so darn prickly, I would likely sleep with them next to me tonight!

Lee Tree Woodworks has blown me away again!

200672724_malleeburl2.jpg

2006727224_malleeburl1.jpg

2006727419_malleeburl3.jpg

The top left is Brown Mallee and the rest are Red.

Cheers,

Fangar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

johncrane

Fangar just reading your post and it just hit me in the head like a tone of bricks theres a wood yard just down road from me who sells Mallee root for fire wood best I GO AND SEE him asap It had sliped my mind till I seen your Mallee burl thanks mate'

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by johncrane
<br />Fangar just reading your post and it just hit me in the head like a tone of bricks theres a wood yard just down road from me who sells Mallee root for fire wood best I GO AND SEE him asap It had sliped my mind till I seen your Mallee burl thanks mate'

John, I hope you are not reading this because you are on the way to the wood yard!! Hope you find some good turning wood.

Fangar

Originally posted by wood-of-1kind
You guys give new meaning to "honey...I got wood"[;)]

-Peter-

Nice one... This coming from a guy name "Peter"...[:D]

I was at woodcraft yesterday picking up a few things. I met a guy that lives in my area that has some seriously nice wood (Knock it it off Peter). Especially his amboyna. He asked about what I do and said that I really need to visit his shop. I have seen some of his stuff on ebay and it appears to be excellent. Anyway, I might swing out there this week if I can get away. The only bad thing is that he says he only has it in big ol blocks. (He he he...)

Fangar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom