• 8c90.jpg

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 168f.jpg

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 8370.jpg

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Scott

This is the voting for the Worst Looking Normal Pen. That is a pen that was intended to look good but turned out bad. Failed potential is something to look for here.

Pick your favorite two, that's right, TWO, and place your votes. Results will be hidden until the end of the voting period, which is Midnight Eastern time on Saturday the 19th of February.

After you vote, please feel free to place a comment or two about your favorite, or maybe it's competition, or just about life in general. After viewing these Uglies, the ability to say anything will be viewed as a positive sign of your recovery!

Now Vote!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scott

I have to admit to having some problems with this poll. I mark it to not show the results, but after voting I can see the results. Please try voting and see if the results show. Thanks!

Scott.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I had the same problem. I can't help you because I'm a Mod of this forum and will be able to see the results.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Scott,

Just create your polls here as you wish. They can then be changed to not visible if they show visible. I just changed this one. Then, when you are ready to go live with it, just let me know and I can clear out the vote totals of anyone here who voted and then move it to the main bash forum for you. No big deal.

Top Bottom