Twins update

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

alamocdc

I have good news. The twins were sent home with mom and dad today. All are doing well. Ben is up to just over 6 lbs and Eric is about 5 lbs. Thanks to everyone for the prayers and support!:D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

Thanks, guys!

Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br />Glad to hear it PawPaw! You know we want pix of you holding the boys.

So do I, Cav, so do I! But that will have to wait until next summer when I can get back down there. And they'll be almost a year old by then. SHEESH! I need a transfer!!!!!!

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Originally posted by alamocdc
<br />Thanks, guys!

So do I, Cav, so do I! But that will have to wait until next summer when I can get back down there. And they'll be almost a year old by then. SHEESH! I need a transfer!!!!!!

You mean that Mom and Dad arn't gonna take any picts and send them to ya[?][?][?][?][?]

alamocdc

Originally posted by Monty
<br />
<br />Thanks, guys!

You mean that Mom and Dad arn't gonna take any picts and send them to ya[?][?][?][?][?]

Of course they will, Mannie, and I'll gladly share them. But Cav asked about pictures of ME with the twins and that can't happen any time soon. [:(]

M

Mudder

<br />Of course they will, Mannie, and I'll gladly share them. But Cav asked about pictures of ME with the twins and that can't happen any time soon. [:(]

wassamatter buddy?

Don't want to scare em? [}:)] [^]

emackrell

Great news Billy, congratulations! That's wonderful to hear. Now hurry up and post some pictures of them!

cheers Eileen [8D]

alamocdc

Originally posted by Mudder
<br />
<br />Of course they will, Mannie, and I'll gladly share them. But Cav asked about pictures of ME with the twins and that can't happen any time soon. [:(]

wassamatter buddy?

Don't want to scare em? [}:)] [^]

Not worried about that at all, Scott. They're gonna have to get used to my ugly mug. I usually only get to go back home once a year and that was this summer. That means I have to wait until next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom