Turning DVD's

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy Vey

There was some time back a link posted here to a wood working and turning dvd rental service. I cannot find it anywhere, if you know what I am talking about, please enlighten me.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BigRob777

Rudy,
Sorry, I can't resist. I don't turn my own DVDs, I rent them (referring to the title of this post). Seriously, there are a few DVDs at Netflix about woodworking, but the waiting list for turning shows is probably pretty long. You may want to check with AAW members, who may have access to AAW DVDs. I was going to sell the DVDs of Bill Grumbine, but haven't gotten around to it.
Rob

Scott

I wonder if we can request Netflix to get some turning DVD's? I would sure like to see those Alan Lacer DVD's on using a skew! Or maybe we should start our own DVD rental service here at IAP! I've got a couple I could donate for credit towards renting others!

Scott.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Scott,

That would be a logistical nightmare, but its a GREAT idea!!!

I wonder about royalties involved in the rental business.

JimGo

Scott, I bet it could be automated fairly well given the programmers and other computer geeks (of which I count myself as one, though my skillz are rather rusty) who are members here. I wonder how much people would be willing to pay for a rental, and how long they'd be willing to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom