Tshirts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I've now contacted Dan. I've also PMd Chris (sumterdad) and asked him to liaison between Dan and the contest chair people about awarding the shirts.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Are these to be in lieu of the "certificates"? Just asking so I know what to plan for in my announcement posts.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Sorry, I was confused. I'll just wait until I see an assignment list to finish my announcement posts. I have another "hang up" I am waiting on a reply to before I can finish anyway.

mbroberg

OPINIONS PLEASE

Chris is working with Dan on the shirts. Dan is wondering about the graphics to be put on the shirt. He said that since his shirts will be a computer printed image that detail is not an issue. He was wondering if we can decide what we would like it to look like.

Do we want just the 8th Anniversary Logo? The logo, name of contest and winner's name? Do we want to put a picture of the winning pen on the shirt? How about a picture of Jeff, posing like Ernie's Avatir, giving a "Thumbs Up"?:good:

What are your ideas?

Phunky_2003

I think the IAP logo over the left chest pocket area (if the t-shirt has a pocket) then the 8th anniversary logo on the back.

If anything other was added i would just add the contest/place (I'd add under logo in pocket area).... then Dan can work on them when he gets a chance. Wont be under a rush filling an order after the bash to get them out.

sumterdad

I am gonna assume since the tshirts are gonna be for first place only then we dont need to add the daily trivia to the list of winners. Am I wrong or not

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I am gonna assume since the tshirts are gonna be for first place only then we dont need to add the daily trivia to the list of winners. Am I wrong or not
I guess I thought they were for 2nd and 3rd place in the "pen" contests, maybe I was wrong.:confused:

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I don't care and apparently was wrong in thinking it, but why are we going out and adding the shirts to those already getting a plaque and prize package I thought we were debating between ribbons, framed certs, or shirts for the 2nd and/or 3rd places? Did the cert or ribbon idea just up and vanish?

Last edited:

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Are these to be in lieu of the "certificates"? Just asking so I know what to plan for in my announcement posts.

I am under the impression that the Tees are addition to.

Yeah I was under that impression also... but I am easily confused...
Now if these were planned "in addition to" the certificates, I guess I never saw a discussion about certs for anything but 2nd and 3rd places as the winners were getting plaques. I guess I would say we need to get1 single thread started with exactly what the plan is concerning plaques, certificates, ribbons or whatever "we" decided to do or not do, otherwise I can see this coming to the end of the contests and several people thought several others were taking care of something that never actually got done.

mbroberg

I don't recall any decision to provide the t shirts in lieu of anything. My understanding is plaques to first place, framed certs for 2nd and 3rd place, t shirts to whomever Dan wants to provide them for. The last I recall is Ed saying he could do the certificates.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Forum Runner

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
A lot of my "my understanding is", "under the impression of", and "I think". That is why I suggested a firm decision be made and a thread of its own posted to clear it up.

mbroberg

Dan is donating T shirts to the 1st place winners of the contests. These shirts will be in addition to the first place plaques and prizes. 2nd and 3rd places will get certificates. Ed has said he can do those. I'll double check with him to make sure that is still the case. If not, I'll make other arrangements.

What the contest chair people need determine is what they want their 1st place winners T shirts to look like. Also, exactly how many contests each of you have (for example, casting will have 3 1st place winners.

Sorry for the confusion. I hope this clears things up.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Forum Runner

Top Bottom