Trivia prize winner check up!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alankulwicki7

Hey all,

Just following up on the prizes given awarded during the 2016 Bash. If you won a gift certificate, I believe most of those will be sent out all together once the Bash is over. Curtis and some of the IAP vendors may have sent them out already but the GC's from PSI, CSUSA, etc will probably be sent all at once.

If you won a BoB or other prize hopefully you have had contact with the donor, received the BoB or should be receiving it shortly.

Please let me know if you have not received anything yet and I will check into it.

Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chuck Key

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I know the Alumilite went out late this week. It was shipped to Jeff and he shipped everything Thursday or Friday. Curtis has been notified of his list of Winners.
There were 239 individual Prizes donated to the Bash this year. IT takes up to a couple of weeks to get everyone notified. If You entered a contest with an entry form I have your information. If you won in Trivia, Puzzles,Trash Talking, Losers Train. I have to contact either you individually or the Chair of that contest to collect the information and forward it to the Donor of the Prize. IF they donated more than one prize they Generally want only one list.

We have had a couple of inquiries from Vendors that did not have GCs used. Please use them or they may not Donate if they feel they are not being used.

Draken

When I checked after the bash last year, they were just about out of everything due to the sale they had during the bash. I then forgot about it. If it is still valid, I'll at their site again and use it, assuming they aren't wiped out from this year's bash.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I have a reply from Craft Supplies They will send the the gift certificates out today or tomorrow.

Mike

Draken

Due to high medical bills for my wife from this year (5 ER visits and two hospitalizations since the start of the year) I won't have any spare cash for some time to be able to use the Bash GC I won this year and I one I forgot I had last year. I'd like to pass them along to two people who would be able to use them. I can't guarantee the one from last year is even still valid. First two people to post here will get them. It may be a bit before I'm able to get back online, so please have patience with me. Thank you.

One from this year is to Wood-N-Whimsies.
One from last year is to classicnib.com

edicehouse

Actually if you are able to allow me to have one, it will be given to the person that runs Turn for the troops activity.

edicehouse

Very generous gesture. I'm honored and humbled.

Gary,
I am usually burning the candle from both ends. Going to amusement parks a lot of weekends may seem like wasting time, however I am taking my daughters and wife.

I admire what you put do for the turn for troops, and figure it was something that may work out (I hope).

Top Bottom