Trade for Holly

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I'm looking to trade for some nice Holly blanks. I've got Walnut, Maple and Koa blanks. If anyone is interested let me know and we can work out the details. I did buy some Holly a while back but forgot who I bought it from. Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

greenacres2

I've got a little i got in a trade a few years ago (dado set for a MFRB box of blanks/hardware). Range from 5/8"-ish to 3/4" square, some with hints of light green--a few look pretty pure. Yours if you want them. With the questions i'd have in quality--i'd be willing to send and let you determine the trade value after you receive. Couple of koa's would be plenty, if that.
earl Holly.jpg

dpstudios

I've got about 60 blanks sitting in a box seasoning that I cut from a tree that came down this spring. Would any of those help?

I've got a little i got in a trade a few years ago (dado set for a MFRB box of blanks/hardware). Range from 5/8"-ish to 3/4" square, some with hints of light green--a few look pretty pure. Yours if you want them. With the questions i'd have in quality--i'd be willing to send and let you determine the trade value after you receive. Couple of koa's would be plenty, if that.
earlView attachment 224823

Thanks for the kind offer Earl but it's an even trade. I'm looking for pure Holly, no color. If you want to pick out the the ones you think will work I'll trade you blank for blank. Let me know what you've got and an address to ship the Koa blanks to and we'll be square.

I have a 13in wide x 10ft long, 6Q plank. Would that do?🚡 P

You cut it up into 3/4"sq x 6" and we've got a deal. Or how about this. I just logged a bunch of my property and I've got a bunch of Doug Fir I can mill for you and send you a piece 17' long by about any width and depth you want. You gotta pay shipping though. Deal?

I've got about 60 blanks sitting in a box seasoning that I cut from a tree that came down this spring. Would any of those help?

Probably work okay. I'm looking for the pure white blanks, they remind me of Ivory. What would you like in trade? I can mix with all three listed or leave it a straight run. I don't need all 60 but 10 would be great.

Top Bottom