Toronto Pen Show, July 30

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wood-of-1kind

I just got back from the show. I originally purchased a ticket at the door and considered myself as an attendee. As luck would have it, due to a cancellation I was offered a table for a minimal fee. I rushed home, got my inventory in the car and headed back to the show as an exhibitor. This was my first showing and I made more over $200 in sales in about 4 hours. I gave out plenty of business cards that will hopefully lead to future sales. Strange how things sometimes unfold.

P.S. the show was well attended and was fun to do. I may post some pictures and share the 'sales' experience at a later time. Jim were you there?

-Peter-

wood-of-1kind

Jim,
here are a few pics that my daughter (Ms.pen sales assistant) took with her phone. Lousy pics, I know, but the show was great. I wasn't prepared to do any sales but come next year, I will rent a table in advance and provide a more professional sales presentation.
There's some nice potential sales opportunities for the custom pen makers judging by the interest shown by approaching customers. There's so many customers out here that are not aware of our craft and I'm convinced that this is an area that is ripe for the pickings. Hope to see you at next year's show,
-Peter-

200683221128_1.jpg
<br />

200683221150_2.jpg
<br />

20068322124_2-1.jpg
<br />

200683221225_dad2.jpg
<br />

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom