Tool Gloat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

mick

Stopped by Lowe's tonight to pick up a new trimmer head for my weedeater. Of course I had to check out the clearance table by the tools. They had their display model Dewalt 8 1/2" sliding miter saw regularly $369.00 marked down to $249.00. LOML told me to get it if I REALLY needed it. Of course what man wouldn't NEED another saw? :D Got to the checkout and when the girl handed me my receipt she also handed me a rebate form. Seems they are offering a rebate, in the form of a Lowe's gift card, on any power tool purchase. So I'm getting $35.00 back on the saw. That'll pay for a nice thin kerf blade.
Some might say a 8 1/2 inch miter saw is kinda useless but for me its perfect for my segmenting work. Plus with it being a slide I can also cut blanks up too.
Another smaller gloat or maybe a tip....I went by WoodCraft today to pick up a few pen kits since they are still on sale until the 30th. They were selling $25.00 gift certificates for $12.50. They figure by doing this they can get you back into the store. The way the saleman explained it the average purchase well exceeds $25.00. I'll go back in July when they had their hand tools on sale and get a new skew with it. :D
I don't know if this was just my local WoodCraft offering this but y'all might check it out with any close to you.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daniel

speaking of my local woodcraft, I will finally have one around the end of next month. O have spent over three years buying everything over the internet. i won't know how to shop if I can actually hold it in my hands[:D]

scasey88

cant wait for the Woodcrat to open here in Reno, its gonna be great not having to go all the way to Sacramento[8D]
nice to see another penturner here in Reno, Daniel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom