Todays Project

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from KenB259

KenB259

Zoey hurt one of her back legs getting in the truck so I came up with this to help her get in and out. The legs are canted out 10 degrees and they fold flat when not being used. The legs are also adjustable for length It's a rousing success, she learned it like a champ and she shouldn't get hurt getting in. The top has some outdoor mat material stapled on to make it non slip.
AEFC5FF4-91F3-438E-84CC-ECF517EF8F90.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

howsitwork

Great idea Ken

like the dog rug inside too! Saves. lot of cleaning after a decent walk doesn't it ! 😉

Went swimming with mine in local river as temperature hit 85 last friday and we both needed to cool down / a wash depending upon if you listen to me or the better half 🤔

KenB259

Great idea Ken

like the dog rug inside too! Saves. lot of cleaning after a decent walk doesn't it ! 😉

Went swimming with mine in local river as temperature hit 85 last friday and we both needed to cool down / a wash depending upon if you listen to me or the better half 🤔
LOL saves some cleaning, but dog hair is never ending and window cleaning not far behind .

LOL saves some cleaning, but dog hair is never ending and window cleaning not far behind .

I keep a small step stool in the back of my truck, but not for the dog, for my wife.... with her back the way it is, getting into and out of the truck is a task for her... like the old conductors of yesteryear, I place it next to the truck, she steps up and into the seat with ease (at least easier than without the stool).

Also had an old shag rug in the back seat of the car for Harley.... he doesn't shed though, so hair isn't a problem, but he keeps the windows slobbered up with dog snot...

Top Bottom