TODAY IS THE DAY TO GET STARTED FOR $45.00

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

splinter99

I posted some questions about getting started in casting with the Harbor Freight pressure pot and vacume pump..Today is the day to do it ..There is an internet coupon for the vac pump for $8.99...If you dont get the internet coupons google Harbor Freight Coupons, go to the wow coupon site and print it out(this coupon expires today)

Also..go to the harbor freight web site and enter item number 93119
This is for the perssure pot..internet price is $39.99
(PRINT THIS OUT AND TAKE IT TO THE RETAIL STORE)

You may have recieved a 10% off coupon on the back of the latest flyer..that will be good off the pressure pot

You should then be able to get the pot and the pump for $45.00

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=24254 will give you the full low down on what/how regarding building the vacuum/pressure chamber.

While you are at the hardware store for parts for the above, get some 3/4" PVC for your molds. Or use aluminum foil.

At Michael's get the Castin' Craft Resin and a bottle of catalyst and any colors you want to add to the resin.

GK

txbatons

Thanks for the notice. I went and bought the chamber, but they were sold out of the vacuum pumps. I don't want to pay $7 for shipping, so I'll have to wait until they have 'em in stock with a coupon.

I hadn't planned on starting to try casting, but I do have some spaulty blanks that I'd like to stabilize. This'll get me going.

Thanks again!

ericw95

Greg - I bought the resin with the 50% coupon at Michael's, got the catalyst, but was unsure what to get for color. I remembered some type of powder but it didn't catch my eye at Michael's. The sales person was NO help. What do you use to color resin from Michael's?

guts

Eric,I'm not Greg but the colorant they sell for pr is in little plastic bottles not in a powder form,if they have it in a powder i've never seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom