To Much Fun--wood gloat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Max

What a fun way to spend the day- Outdoors enjoying the fresh air and getting a little exercise.
This is a load of Eastern Red Cedar---some of those slabs are 28 inchs wide and 14 foot long
Anyone need any Cedar pen blanks or blocks????????
Now its off to soak in a hot tub.
Hope you enjoy the pics

20061023194242_log3.jpg

20061023194328_log4.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

fritzmccorkle

Gary, you are right. Mant that's a lot of wood!!! i think you're going to need a bigger truck. hahahaha by the time you're done with that though you may be the only person in the world to hate the smell of cedar.

Gary Max

Fritz---I told you I was having fun today. Oh I have several board feet of cedar on hand year round. I can not even smell it anymore. This has really made a dang mess out of the shop I even had to move my chair so now I don't even get to sit down and take a break.
Skye----the truck is called Besty--1970 3/4 Ford Camper Special with full ton overloads---but like me she's getting old and tired.

PenWorks

Nice haul ! You need the exercise [:D]
Not to many folks have roofs that match their P/U,
Just be glad you don't have an orange car like me [:D]

tipusnr

Nice load! Where are you getting it from...a sawmill!?! Those slabs are too clean cut for any tool I own. Maybe not for the tool but definitely for the user.[:D]

Gary Max

Bill it's a all day adventure---finding the right logs---getting them custom sawn the way I want. Then the joy of driving home and unloading. Stacking and getting the sticks placed just right.
My back will hurt for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom