To all the Hampton Roads turners

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

terrymiller

Just in case anyone is interested a new pen shop just opened close to the Virginia Beach Courthouse. They stock private reserve, noodlers, J. Herbin, Parker& Waterman, Pelikan inks. They also have upgrade nibs and there price is not very much higher than online. Plus they are allowing me to put my pens in the store on consignment in case any of you want to buy some of them.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

terrymiller

Well the part about my pens is a gloat but the shop is pretty cool they have all of the colors I have heard everyone speak of in both the noodlers and private reserve. The shop carries everything from 99 cent gel pens all the way upto the high end Visconti's. The ink is about 60 cents higher than online.

JimGo

Congrats!
Originally posted by terrymiller
<br /> The ink is about 60 cents higher than online.

At leat you don't have to pay shipping (though you do have to pay gas and sales tax).

terrymiller

Jack the store is The Pens Lovers Paradise it is located behind the courthouse complex. If you take Princess Anne all the way down make a right after the courthouse onto North Landing and they are located just off of George Mason Dr. just behind the Anchor Inn restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom