Tiny Shop

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sataro

Have not been turning in the last year or so. I have an old storage building that is 16' x 24'. I've been using that building since 1993. Building has played out & is fixing to be tore down. Bought a 10' x 12' building to use for pen turning. Wired the shop up this weekend. Found a 6' steel workbench on craigslist. My bandsaw & belt sander will be moving on top of this workbench tomorrow. Will be needing all the storage space I can get. Put together a harbor freight workbench this evening. In the corner of the shop is an antique frito lay stand. Will be using that to store blanks on. Last I have a Jet 1221VS lathe that I purchased this past spring & have never used yet. I've got an order for 14 pens to be delivered on Thursday. So the new shop will be put to use immediately...
553A1899-731C-4F09-9F43-D260B1BDB557.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
My shops 9' x 15'. It can get a bit crowded at times but my suggestion for small shops is shelving on open walls. I've got a ton of shelves with all my stuff in plastic shoes boxes. Works great and I can find everything. Have fun in your new shop!

Woodchipper

I have a small shop but make do with it. One has to be creative. Mine is the drive in garage. The old door was uninsulated steel. Last spring, my wife and I put up insulation , built a wall and put up about 24 feet of shelving. Sataro, enjoy the new shop!

Top Bottom