Time to get more active

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
Ok everyone - the Bash is rapidly approaching. It's time we started hammering out the details and get the planning in full gear.

I think we need the Trivia Master to get his team busy creating daily trivia, and sort out who's doing which week.

We need to start dividing prizes up, but we're still waiting on Curtis to let us know about Alumilite.

We need to decide if we're doing daily or weekly prizes for trivia, and figure out how many extra prizes would be required from the membership if we do daily prizes...

Contest rules need to be posted and critiqued by other members, and teams and judges picked for administering contests.

Ed needs to get his assistants in order - I don't want him doing all the prize allocations by himself, and he should at the very least have someone to make contacts with members re: prizes, while he takes the vendors.

Jeff needs to get the draw ready, and we need a list of sponsors on the front page. My prize thread has the list, and the website links, of the sponsors.

Probably a dozen other things too - let's get this area active, and get busy planning!

Andrew

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scott

Yes, this is a good time to get more active! Actually, it's a good time to have things done and ready to go!

For my part, if somebody would comment on my suggestions on the Ugly Pen thread, I'd appreciate it. Also, if you want a Liar's Club Contest, and if you want me to run it, I'd appreciate a say-so, so I can draft the rules if I need to.

It would also be nice to figure out something about the scheduling of the various contests. I am going to be gone right in the middle of February, so I need to do mine either early or late, or maybe one of each.

Scott.

Top Bottom