Cheer Timberbits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Texatdurango

This really isn't so much about Timberbits as it is the way they ship items or is it!

I placed an order last Sunday for some kits and they were picked up by TNT, their carrier on Monday and departed Sydney, Austraila tuesday. I got the package thursday morning at 11 AM in Show, Low, Arizona.

Being somewhat antiquated in my thinking and knowing for a fact that Austraila is a little over a million miles around the globe, I didn't blink an eye when the shipping estimate said two to three weeks for delivery.

My jaw hit the floor when the Fedex truck pulled up thursday.... three days after leaving Sydney! That's like averaging 300,000 miles a day! :biggrin:

The point to this........... Up until now I wouldn't have dreamed of using a vendor a million miles away because I want my stuff fast. Now, I realize that distance does not equate to slow deliveries and that Timberbits is just as viable a vendor than an outfit in the next town or state!

As for the kit that got me sucked back into making kits........ The Roman Harvest pen is nicer looking in the hand than in the photos I have seen on the forum, I can't wait to make some bushings real quick and turn a pen this morning!

I think it is going to fit right in with the other "top end" kit pens I offer.

Moderator's note: Please take a look again at the rules for this forum. Since this a new forum with new rules and this was an honest error, we are going to go easy on the moderation for a while. In the near future, this type of post will be removed.
Here is key areas from the rules post that are why this post was moderated:

When you cheer a vendor, make it over things the vendor has control over, such as product quality, selection, price, etc. It's not really very helpful to point out that the postal service got your package there quickly (unless you're cheering the postal service!)

If you want to review a product, head on over to the Product Testing & Review Forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom