Cheer timberbits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

I am also a fan of Timberbits. But not all packages get here in 4 days, so don't be surprised if it takes the full 3 weeks. But I haven't missed an order yet, and I've had nothing but great service from them.

BarbS

I, too, am a fan. I had a question on credit card billing, e-mailed them, and got a Phone Call from Australia to straighten it out. Very impressed. Problem solved immediately. And the products shipped were very high quality.

David who owns Timberbits has the most amazing delivery service I can order at 3.00pm and parcel delivered 10.00am next day 1000 Kim's from Sydney.
Regards
Chris

pinelumber

Delivery

Order 9:00AM EST on Friday Delivery Monday noon by UPS. Austrailia to Shelby Twp. Michigan Heck ya they are great for prices, quality, service, and delivery!!.

Dennis
Pine Lumber:bananen_smilies104::RockOn:

walshjp17

Update on my previous Kudo to Timberbits post: The items arrived via FedEx around noon today. Less than 3 1/2 days from Australia to North Carolina and free shipping to boot. You rock, David!

robutacion

I wish I could ship to Australia for the price he can ship to the USA and get the delivery time he gets....

Heck Smitty, I wish I could ship to the USA, Canada, and many other countries, for the price he pays and the service he gets from the shipping company, he may have found an excellent shipping provider but, his sales volume should be very considerable to allow him to get such a good shipping costs. He may even price his products to reflect the service he provides, I buy from David also and I get a great service and fast delivery, the very 2 things that makes me go back.

However, I have to say that good intentions alone aren't always enough, I started my eBay store 8 years ago and the 2 main rules are, provide what people buy and send it as fast as possible, many times I get out of my butt at midnight to go and pack a late order so that the wife can post it first thing in the morning, that or stop what I'm doing to get an afternoon order packed and posted before 4:30pm but, nothing stops those same orders/parcels to take sometimes 7 working days to reach the buyer, sometimes only a few hundred miles away, this is obvious using the only option I and many of other have, and that is Australia Post.

About 7 working days is the best I ever got from Aust. Post to the USA or Canada however, I have received items from the USA that were ordered/paid for 5 days prior...!

I hate waiting for post so anything that arrives fast, is most appreciated...!

PS: About that kangaroo meat edicehouse, if you were closer you will be having roo meat for dinner, I've ate so much of it that I'm starting to get sick of it. I shoot and process my own though, under a special licence of "animal control management under urban areas, such as golf course, vegetable farm and other properties near town where they are doing a lot of damage.

The licence doesn't allow to sell the meat but, I buy a yellow tag that allows me to utilise the animal the way I wish so, giving some to friends is no problem...!

Cheers
George

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom