Cheer Timberbits!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
I don't often post cheers or reviews, but I feel like this vendor has just gone well above and beyond the usual call of duty this time (and the last time, as well).

I have some items to make before November - I had ordered some bottle stopper bottoms from Timberbits in Australia, but neglected to order the more expensive shipping, thinking that it would be heavy enough to get upgraded shipping.

Timberbits usually upgrades the shipping for expensive (over $200), or very heavy items. My order was fairly small, and fairly light, apparently...

I should have ordered TNT for the extra cost, but made a mistake. Even so, after an email to David asking about whether it would make my upcoming deadline, he upgraded my shipping to TNT anyway. Door to door within three days, from Australia to the middle of North America.

David saved my bacon - I needed the items quickly, and he really helped me out. He didn't need to help me, but he did. He went well above the call of duty here, and I think it deserves a special mention and thanks.

In conclusion, I'd highly recommend David at Timberbits. (and TNT - even with Canadian customs propensity to inspect shipments, it came through fine, and insanely quickly)

He always treats his customers well - and is another of the amazing vendors we have on the IAP...we're really lucky!

Andrew

gallianp

That was not experience with timberbits! I could not find anywhere to upgrade to faster shipping- other than to purchase more than $200. A month or more is too long to have my limited about of income tied up with then. I made this mistake on 3 orders and will not make it again. I do like their product and prices but the long wait is a killer.

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
you just have to click the upgraded option...when you check 'get rates' for shipping, click TNT.

Here's a list of options from the site for a fake order I made:

Flat rate shipping to US, UK, NZ and Canada (Economay airmail 6 - 15 working days) - Free shipping

Economy Airmail (6 - 15 working days) - AUD $44.15

Express Internation Courier - TNT (3 - 6 Working Days) - AUD $30.00

Warehouse Pick UP (Pick up after 4 hours) - Free shipping

Flat rate shipping to Europe and Asia (Economay airmail 9 - 20 working days) - Free shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom