Cheer Timberbits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jd99

Placed an order with Timberbits to restock my 7mm inventory for my low cost pens, and some other higher end kits on Saturday. On Sunday Morning I got an email they were packing the order, and this morning I received the shipping Notice, from them and their shipper.

I know it will take a while to get across the pond but thats still a good turn around from order to ship.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jd99

I got home from work today, and this order was here, thats amazing considering where it came from.

Order on Saturday, and on my doorstep on Wednesday, from Australia.
David sure has the shipping thing down pat.:good::good:

Some large pen kit supplier in the states (I don't want to name names :wink:) should take lessons from him.

Woodo

Spuer Service quality from Timberbits

I was cautious at first and ordered a small package of pen kits, which arrived at a Flat Rate postage cost, within 6 days, from Australia to Israel. The next order included many pens cases, display boxes etc. The postage was again Flat Rate, though the parcel was 3 times bigger, and also arrived within a week.
This is super service quality, and highly recommended.

LagniappeRob

The last 2 orders both came via TNT Courier (still @ $5 for shipping) and were here in 3 days! Makes no sense that I can order from that big east coast supplier on Monday and get it NEXT Monday or Tuesday. Order from Australia on Monday and have it on Thursday - and shipping is cheaper too.

jzerger

Order over 200 worth and shippings free...I think when they say 3-5 days they mean days...not business days. Kudos timerbits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom