Three knives I just finished

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolf creek knives

Here are three knives I just finished for a new customer. First photo is a fighting knife done in Bethlehem Olivewood and Wenge (I think Wenge) The middle picture is a skinner done in Curly Koa although the photo doesn't really show the "curliness" this piece of wood had and the third photo is a flipper/folder done in Black Walnut Burl. The finish on all knives is multiple coats of WOP followed with a buffing of Carnuba wax and a final coat of Renaissance wax. Stainless steel was the choice for all the blade steel. Thanks for looking.

20220425_103702.jpg 20220403_162105.jpg 20220425_103812.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Really nice work on these Tom. I like the wood selection.
Thanks Chuck. This is the one where the customer came to my house and looked through just about every tote of wood I had and then picked out what he wanted. He started with one knife, the skinner, and ended up with three knives, a coffee scoop and seam ripper. Nice pay check but what a mess we left in the shop. He picked up the knives and other stuff today and now wants a filet knife...and he wants to pick out the wood again. Thanks for the compliment.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks Chuck. This is the one where the customer came to my house and looked through just about every tote of wood I had and then picked out what he wanted. He started with one knife, the skinner, and ended up with three knives, a coffee scoop and seam ripper. Nice pay check but what a mess we left in the shop. He picked up the knives and other stuff today and now wants a filet knife...and he wants to pick out the wood again. Thanks for the compliment.
Keep him coming back!

Top Bottom