This should never have happened!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mick

Since I'm gearing up to do shows again I've been building up my inventory starting with slimlines. I've cut and drilled and glued and cut and drilled and glued some more! Oh, and turning, lots of turning! Today I started with what I hope are the last of the slimlines, about 20, before I start on something else. I always keep extra tubes, lots of extras tubes. So I went to my tube storage drawer and guess what...a half dozen tubes! I usually have 50-60! That can't be right they must be somewhere else. I go through more drawers, ah there's some... nope they're the long tube from designer euros. Nope not cutting them I'll need them later. Next I go to where I have all my kits hung up and start pulling down kits checking if I've left any tube in them... find a few more. Hmm still short so I go to my junk boxes digging around and found a few. Counted what I had and surprisingly I had just enough! Just finished gluing everything up and I can almost you there's not a 7mm tube in the shop!
I'll order more but bad thing is I just made 2 orders yesterday and I really don't want to pay a shipping charge for a bunch of tubes so I guess I'll wait until my next order... but that's life in the shop.
Read more of my ramblings as I stumble through this black hole of pen turning!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

gimpy

Maybe and just maybe, contact one of the vendors to see if they can "add" to the already order

WriteON

PSI has various shipping charges. I get the cheapest ...about $6.50. Here is a $5 off code that kills the shipping. Use 15REVDEC
It tends to be active. HTH. Frank

Last edited:
Top Bottom