The Wood Identification Contest!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Well the first day is history....... But are you sure it's not that very rare yellow pine that Lowes carries, you know the ones that are 2x4x8 studs?:biggrin::rolleyes:

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Simmer down boys. We are working the kinks out of things. I have not been able to provide much help to Chris and this is the first contest he stepped up to run. I'm sure that Chris's will be happy to post a new thread for each day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

bruce119

Simmer down boys. We are working the kinks out of things. I have not been able to provide much help to Chris and this is the first contest he stepped up to run. I'm sure that Chris's will be happy to post a new thread for each day.

Yep it's going to be hard to follow in one long thread....:biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

alankulwicki7

Don't worry, I'm not mad at all :biggrin:

sumterdad

Sorry all I didn't realize till after I laid down and started thinking about it and realized I posted on the opening tthreads when the new one is done today it will be on a totally different thread as day 2. Sorry for the confusion

markgum

Sorry all I didn't realize till after I laid down and started thinking about it and realized I posted on the opening tthreads when the new one is done today it will be on a totally different thread as day 2. Sorry for the confusion

No worries if we didn't give you a hard time you wouldn't fee the love.
Thanks for running this contest.

sumterdad

Tonight's post for the wood Identification contest will be around 8 instead of 7. Sorry for the extra hour but will be in church at 7.

Top Bottom