The Wood ID contest and

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Dee and I wanted to to thank the membership for the over 20,000 that's right we had over 20,000 views and right at 2,000 guesses. We would call that a resounding successful contest. We feel privileged to have sponsored this contest the last two years and also a big thanks to Chris Houston who ran the contest this year, without him riding heard on it we would never had the results we did.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edward Cypher

As one of the winners I just want to thank you. I know as I get better there are some amazing blanks on the Classic Nib that I want to try as I get better. I know I will be sure to check your selection out whenever I need that beautiful blank.

Thanks for supporting the BASH!!!!!

Sylvanite

Thanks Roy for your generosity, and Chris for running the contest. I didn't play last bash, but it was fun this year. With support like yours, the wood id contest is sure to become a lasting part of the Birthday Bash.

Sincerely,
Eric

firewhatfire

I looked at a few and guessed at about half of those. Someone would have to send me an answer key to ever get one of these right.:confused::question::bulgy-eyes:

congrats to all the winners

Top Bottom