The Washing Machine Test

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

nilsatcraft

2005525175712_Washed1.jpg

2005525175724_Washed2.jpg

A while back I accidentally left this Havana Rollerball in my pocket and put it in the laundry basket. I pulled my jeans out of the washing machine and realized what I had done. I saw the pen with the ink bleed and wondered if there was still ink in the cap. Believe it or not, the lid was still on tight and no ink leaked out at all! I opened the pen over the sink and out came a good teaspoon's worth of ink. I washed the pen up and dried it and then took a look at the damage. I was totally impressed with how well the finish held up. I used Master's Magic Spray Lacquer (my favorite) and you can see that it held up incredibly well. It was still totally shiny and didn't even wear off. It even contained the ink from getting out! So I'm pretty impressed and I've been using Master's Magic ever since. The pen ended up kind of cool, I think. It has a bit of a flame effect. Just thought I'd share this little accident story.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
I cringed when I read the title of this thread.
Can't agree with the others so far,Sorry for your loss.
Maybe if you had been using a different colored ink the results might have been more appealing to me.
Any chance you will try it with another colored ink soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom