The Majestic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gabericks

I made my first Majestic, and it is..... Majestic.

My question is, what kind of a box would you put something like this in as a gift? My biggest box that I use is the Artisan Classic Wood Pen Box from Craft Supplies. I had transparent stickers made with logo

While I'm at it, what boxes do you use for your pens?

Attachments

• 20200607_220722.jpg
    20200607_220722.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_20200618_162226_866.jpg
    IMG_20200618_162226_866.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 232
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

Take a look at the Artisan Havana or Artisan Bubinga from Craft SuppliesUSA.
My personal feeling is that the rich color of these boxes lend themselves better to the Majestic you made than the light color Artisan Classic.

Other sites may have the wooden pen boxes with a viewing window.

You can also have the box custom laser engraved for a special presentation.

How do your transparent logo stickers look over wood...or dark wood? Have you considered the foil medallion type of logo stickers?

Hope this helps!

Gabericks

Take a look at the Artisan Havana or Artisan Bubinga from Craft SuppliesUSA.
My personal feeling is that the rich color of these boxes lend themselves better to the Majestic you made than the light color Artisan Classic.

Other sites may have the wooden pen boxes with a viewing window.

You can also have the box custom laser engraved for a special presentation.

How do your transparent logo stickers look over wood...or dark wood? Have you considered the foil medallion type of logo stickers?

Hope this helps!
Sorry, I should have said the boxes I have are to small for the Majestic. The Artisan Bubinga is bigger - thanks. The attached is what my boxes with stickers (hate that word) look like. I love the idea of laser engraving. The problem is I can invest more in a box and logo than I do in pen materials. Although, investing $15 in a nice box is probably why Majestics sell for $125+ online. The "adhesive logos are $1 each for 100. I do mostly Tycoons so I will have a hard time selling them in a $10 box.
What is the foil medallion you speak of? How much are those?

Attachments

• 20200301_221643.jpg
    20200301_221643.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 138

Lucky2

Gabe, are you paying $1.00 per label, or, are you paying $1.00 per hundred labels. They are labels by the way, they just have a sticky back on them. If they were stickers, they would no have a maker's name on them. You can put a sticker on anything, including labels. But on any type of container, you label it so people can recognize what it is without having to open it. That is the way it was explained to me years ago, so that is how I classify each. Plus, it gets you away from, having to use the word stickers.

Len

P.S. Those sure are two beautiful pens, and the boxes ain't to shabby either.....

Top Bottom