The Italian Secret to a Long Marriage.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Member
Joined
May 17, 2006
Messages
10,228
Location
Costa Rica

At St. Peter's Catholic Church in Boston,​
they have weekly husband's marriage seminars.

At the session last week, the priest asked
​
Giuseppe, who said he was approaching his 50th wedding anniversary, to take a few minutes and share some insight into how he had managed to stay ​
married to the same woman all these years.
Giuseppe replied to the assembled husbands,
​
'Wella, I'va tried to treat her nicea, spenda ​
da money on her, but besta of all is, ​
I tooka her to Italy for the 25th anniversary!'
The priest responded, 'Giuseppe, you are an
​
amazing inspiration to all the husbands here! ​
Please tell us what you are planning for​
your wife for your 50th anniversary?'
Giuseppe proudly replied,
​
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
​
"I'ma gonna go pick her up."​
 
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Back
Top Bottom