The elusive...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

btboone

I just sold my first $1000 pen today. Mokume inlayed Spectra. I also had a call from a dealer interested in Spyra in a capped version. Things are starting to get noticed. I'll need to dial in the Athena and put it on my site next. Busy ring days lately though.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pmichris

Congratulations Bruce, your pens are an inspiration to the rest of us. You give me motivation to strive to a higher level. Would love to be able to say I could sell a pen for that, I know how happy I was selling my first $100 pen can't quite imagine $1000.

ashaw

Bruce
Congratulations. Hopefully we will see you in a Full Page add in Pen World.
I know you have work hard on the Spectra and have put alot of money into the project.

btboone

Thanks guys. I was pretty pleased. I just hope to have a few different models dialed in and available by the pen show in Atlanta. I imagine that dealers will become my biggest customers. I still have some homework to do to get them more professional looking in the presentation for sales. I'm also working on an idea for a clip for a capped version of Spyra.

ashaw

Bruce

You should give Fahrney's Pens a call. I spoke to Chris Sullivan awhile ago.

He seems interested in want we have been doing. He has marketed kit pens before but since your's is not a kit pen you may have a better chance.

Again great job. Good luck with your next step.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom