The Awesome V3 (Solid stainless steel bullet pen/pencil set)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
After much R&D and many prototypes here it is, larger than a 50 cal, spun from solid 430 magnetic stainless steel and polished to a mirror finish. The base of the bullet projects the pen/advances the lead and the primer is a powerful magnet. Any Ideas as to a final sale price for these. They are labor intensive so I'm not sure about Mass production.>>>>>>>>>>GEBC

Attachments

• Awesome V3 pen pencil a.jpg
    Awesome V3 pen pencil a.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 896
  • Bullet pens and bases a.jpg
    Bullet pens and bases a.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 2,236
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

I think it's pretty cool. I wouldn't know how much it's worth. Who would want it i wonder. I dont meant that in a negative way. What I mean is that it appears that you spun a rod to look like a bullet casing but it really isn't a casing. Will the bullet people..hunters, military guys like that, or will they detest it? I think it's a great conversation piece..I just don't know what the general public will think, and no doubt they won't appreciate how much cost, time, labour is in the project. The metal seems to have a bit of a dark look that I like too. Since you made the casing, I think it's only fit that you make and attach a clip. You can still mount a clip and have it in a base, but I would prefer a custom clip over a pen that stands up like a giant phalic symbol. With a clip, you can lay it on it's side. These are just my thoughts and questions...seems nobody else has any.

I have sold 3 of those giant phalic symbols for $160 each so there are a few crazy people out there, apparently this pen is not for you. So you prefer clip pens? Does this one suit your preference??

Attachments

• new stainless pen a.jpg
    new stainless pen a.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 2,302
Last edited:

workinforwood

Like I said...please dont be offended by my point of view, especially since most of it is questions not statements. I'm not a bullet aficionado, so that's why I wonder. $160 seems real good, maybe even a little cheap for that pen. For my taste though, yes, that second pen showing is much better. It's pretty darn sweet actually, but I do like your bullet too, like I already said before. I was just questioning whether army people are the main customers and if they would like it since it isn't brass. So...relax, we're all friends here, and this is just casual conversation, and I am not slamming all your hard work. If anything, I wish I could make a V3. And I'd put a clip on it :)

Jeff, no offence taken, glad you liked the second one. I have many different styles to suit just about everyone. I built the V3 as a desk pen because of the weight , they weigh almost 6 ounces each.

Last edited:
Top Bottom