Thanks n4631x

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

les-smith

I want to extend a big "Thank You" to n4631x. I bought some Tas/Euca burl blanks from him:

http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=19341

and due to no fault of his own the post office managed to damage the package and loose one of the blanks. I can only assume they must have droppd something huge on it because it is beyond us how it could have got damaged. Anyways I let him know, and told him regardless of the loss I was entirely happy with the package I recieved and just thought he might want to know. Besides he sent a lot of freebies with the package and I felt I got way more than my monies worth on the deal.

Well today I got a package of stuff to my suprise from him. He hooked me up, big time, and I have never been taken care of like that before. :D This is one outstanding person to do business with and the burl he is selling is top notch. It turns great and looks even better. I guarantee you won't be disappointed if you purchase some. I also know we'll be doing business again in the future. I just thought everyone that cares to read this should know. Thanks Nolan, you made my day.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Nolan

Thanks to all the members for your kind words! Just trying to pass on good deals to everyone.
[}:)](oh! and set the hook)[}:)]

Anyone that flys a Cessna is automatically a good guy!
What if I just sold the Cessna to buy a Mooney? (got a baby on the way so need more seats!![:D])

Nolan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom