Thanks honey

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Well...she certainly didn't sign up for our current situation, but I wouldn't have wanted to spend the last 32 years with anyone else. ๐Ÿ’‘
with a bit of luck, we'll have another 32 wonderful years.
๐Ÿ˜˜
us.jpg

Attachments

• us.jpg
    us.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 102
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

howsitwork

Congratulations to you both.

I 'd have thought you're relieved Michael doesn't fancy you ? but takes all sorts to make the world go round.......๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

PenPal

This yr will bring home to me just how fortunate I was to be accepted by my love of my life,arriving in tonight from hospital she had a complete change of gear ready for our isolation etc. My kindest best together with Wilma. This yr our 65th. Please give the love of your life a hug for us Steven.

Peter.

jttheclockman

So what did you have a stand in for the photo?? We can have a contest to see what star looks like the guy in the photo. Congrats on the 32 years. Another 32 and you can apply for Senior discounts. Stay safe and enjoy. Being together that long and getting along well is sure testing alot of marriages these days with this virus.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Ian, you obviously haven't seen Mike......he's a bit of a catch...... ;)

Mike, you are full of it......๐Ÿ˜€

Peter, we have half only yours and Wilma's mileage, but if we can catch up, we hope it will have been as an equally enjoyable journey.๐Ÿ˜‰

magpens

Gorgeous photo of the happy couple !!! . Congratulations on your anniversary !!! . MANY more to come !!! .. :)

The interesting thing is looking back at your wedding pictures and remembering how old you thought you were and in the pictures you look like two kids playing dress up.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Ha ha...I was 26 (27 a month later. ) my dear wife is a few years younger
Thanks for all the comments. We had a great day and now settling down to watch an old movie....๐Ÿ˜‰

Top Bottom