Thank you workinforwood!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BruceK

I received my prize package today for placing 3rd in the butt ugly pen contest. These were donated by Jeff Powell (workinforwood). As you can see it contained some great examples of his scrollwork and the one on the far right is cast sumac berries. He also included some other blanks (snakewood, mesquite, amboyna and others) that I didn't get a picture of. This is a great prize! Many thanks to Jeff for his donation and to the IAP for running the contest.

Attachments

• ugly pen prize-resized.jpg
    ugly pen prize-resized.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 301

its_virgil

Really nice blanks for winning the ugly pen contest.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: You'll not be able to use any of them for the ugly pen contest next year...that's for sure. Congrats Bruce, the birthday bash was fun again this year. It's geting bigger and better each time.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

I received my prize package today for placing 3rd in the butt ugly pen contest. These were donated by Jeff Powell (workinforwood). As you can see it contained some great examples of his scrollwork and the one on the far right is cast sumac berries. He also included some other blanks (snakewood, mesquite, amboyna and others) that I didn't get a picture of. This is a great prize! Many thanks to Jeff for his donation and to the IAP for running the contest.

Scott

These are great blanks! You are going to have some fun with these! Thanks for donating this wonderful prize, Jeff!

Scott.

Top Bottom