Thank you notes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
Can each contest chair please remember to send an email (or handwritten) thank you to the prize sponsor after the bash?

I think that would go a long way toward getting a similar donation next year.

We've had a few donors drop off over the years, and I wonder if it's partly because we didn't express our thanks sufficiently - so I just want to ensure that we are being proactive.

just a thought!
Andrew

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
We do have a thank you note that Mike Broberg Generated that was part of the notification of the winner of the donated prize. I will have that available for the Chairs before the end of the Bash.

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
Some of the prizes are being sent directly to Jeff, though - so I've listed the names and email addresses of my vendor contacts in the prize procurement thread.

I'll leave them in there when I'm done, so that contest chairs can find the appropriate email from that thread, and send the thank you. (and we should encourage prize winners to send a thank you as well).

Andrew

D.Oliver

And for anyone that's curious, I think we've already broken through the $2000 mark for prizes. It's going well so far, so hopefully that continues! :)

I've done at least 100 cold calls or emails, though - so it's been a marathon already!

I'm getting excited - should be a good Bash!

Andrew

You da man!

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
And for anyone that's curious, I think we've already broken through the $2000 mark for prizes. It's going well so far, so hopefully that continues! :)

I've done at least 100 cold calls or emails, though - so it's been a marathon already!

Andrew

You da man!

Nah - just persistent :)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager

Andrew

You are incredible, Andrew!!! Congratulations!!

stonepecker

Andrew

That is wonderful to hear Andrew.
I might have some more great news for you in the comming weeks. Got to go and hit up a few friends next weekend. :biggrin:

Top Bottom