Thank You Arizona Silhouette!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I was a little late to the news that Bill B sold AS to Barry Gross, I only leant about the news a few weeks back when I sent a message to Bill. Barry quickly was in touch with me and provided the quality of service and quickly as I was used to with Bill.

I want to say Thanks to Barry for being responsive to my order, kind and gracious service, even during these first few months after the transition, things are expected to be a challenge, Barry managed my large order and I received it complete and accurate on time.

I am glad to know that we can feel confident in Barry as we did Bill, Thank you again Barry!

Last edited:

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Hi,

I was a little late to the news that Bill B sold AS to Barry Gross, I only leant about the news a few weeks back when I sent a message to Bill. Barry quickly was in touch with me and provided the quality of service and quickly as I was used to with Bill.

I want to say Thanks to Barry for being responsive to my order, kind and gracious service, even during these first few months after the transition, things are expected to be a challenge, Barry managed my large order and I received it complete and accurate on time.

I am glad to know that we can feel confident in Barry as we did Bill, Thank you again Barry!
Sounds like a Cheer to me! And as well, it sounds like he will ship to Canada!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom