Thank you all

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mapster

I would like to thank you all for coming to the meeting, it was a very good time and I think we all learned a little something. The blanks I got are great and I can't wait to turn them! Thanks Chuck for setting up the meeting and getting us a meeting place. Hope to see everyone else at the next meeting sometime next month (hopefully).

Marshall

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Flaturner

Good meeting today. I enjoyed meeting Marshall, Chuck, Skip, and the rest. I look forward to our next meeting (maybe a bit closer to home)
--Jim--

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks to all who made it to our meeting. I was glad to see all of you, and, missed the ones who couldn't be there. Although nothing was planned, it seemed just the discussions were beneficial. We'll have to arrange for some demos or something for the next meeting.

If any of you have some suggestions, let us know. We have some high caliber talent in this chapter and, I'm honored to be a member in it. Thanks guys!

sbrant

Good to see everyone today - I know it was quite a drive for many of you. Thanks to Chuck for getting together and making the arrangements. As Chuck said - there sure is a lot of talent in the group and I need all the help I can get.
Hope to see you soon.
- Skip

roddesigner

Little bit of a trip in lousy weather but well worth the time,had a great time and saw some fantastic work, thanks Chuck for setting this up and I hope to make the next one

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Little bit of a trip in lousy weather but well worth the time,had a great time and saw some fantastic work, thanks Chuck for setting this up and I hope to make the next one
Great to have you there John. Sorry about the weather and, thanks for the nice logs. See you next time.

Top Bottom