Texas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
If you are coming through central Texas (San Marcos, just south of Austin) I can hook you up but i doubt that will be on your route. If you decide to veer this direction, let me know. I have a BUNCH of mesquite and am always willing to share.

Ron Mc

Joe,
I have some of Curtis's Mesquite and trust me when I say it is worth the short trip west before you go home!
What is your route as far as highways?

Dario

Same here...if you pass by San Antonio, I could help you with some....

...problem is, I won't be here all weekend. [B)]

Ron Mc

LOL[:D]
Joe,
I have some of Dario's Mesquite and trust me when I say it is worth the short trip south/west before you go home!

its_virgil

If you come through Wichita Falls..but I doubt it...probaly down I35...I could fill your trunk.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Originally posted by jscola
<br />I'm driving from Michigan to Houston Texas on Friday & my wood turning friends wan't me get some mesquete for turning. Any suggestions? thanks: Joe

Ron Mc

LOL[:D]
Joe,
I have some of Don's Mesquite and trust me when I say it is worth the short trip north/west before you go home!

Ron Mc

I'll tell you what. Why not just make one stop here in Dallas and I'll give you some mesquite from Curtis, Dario, Don, and BB?[;)]

its_virgil

Thanks Ron. I was hopping you would put me in the same class with Curtis and Dario[:D][:D]
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by Ron Mc
<br />I'll tell you what. Why not just make one stop here in Dallas and I'll give you some mesquite from Curtis, Dario, Don, and BB?[;)]

jscola

Looks like we are goin down 30 into Dallas & 45 down to Houston. We are staying with wifes sister & neice in Houston. Might go to SAN ANTONIO . I don't know what day though. San Marcos doesin't seem to far. plus we might stop in Dallas on way home to meet my neice for dinner. When we get to Houston I will try to email you guys & see if we can hook up. It will take 2 & 1/2 days for me to get to Houston the way I drive!! Thanks guys : Joe ( P.S. never been west before looking forward to seeing Texas!)

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I'm in Pearland, just south of Houston. Doing a show in Bellaire (just off west loop 610 south of 59)on Saturday. If you want to drop by let me know and I'll bring some mesquite for you, or if you have time and want to drop by the house, PM me.

jscola

Looks like we are trying to get to Houston by SAT night so we can watch some of the Tiger games. Were going to stay in Houston till Friday. They live on White Birch Lane Zip#77095. And then were going to there cabin near Austin. What type of wood from MI do you guys use ? I have some pieces of Apple & a piece of Ambrosia maple , Bass Wood,small bowl size of Slippery Elm & Pear. also have chunk of Walnut. I will try to e-mail someone so we can hook up. Thanks for the nice offers : Joe

Joe,
I assume your route will take down I45 from Dallas into Houston... just north of Houston there is a Woodwright store at 1413 Spring Cypress, Spring, Texas Ph 281 651 9663... they usually have a pretty good selection of pen blanks.. I'm sure they probably will have some mesquite..
The store is on the left if you are southbound... just behind the Hartz chicken place.

Joe,
I didn't see your earlier post that you were coming down I45... you'll drive right past Spring.. about 20 miles north of Houston. Looks like White Birch is on the far west side of town just off 290.. (highway to Austin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom