SWAT Syposium at the end of September

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

bca1313

At the end of September there is a syposium put on by SWAT (Southwest Association of Turners. It will be in Temple Texas the 29th-Oct 1st.

Here is the link. http://www.swaturners.com/

I thought it might be fun to see who else will be there and possibly set up a lunch ro something to meet each other.

I will be there for sure on Saturday and Sunday, but not sure about Friday.

Anyone else???

Ben

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Yarael

Well if I still lived in Austin I would be there. But as I moved back to Lubbock it is way to far to go to Temple for just a few days an back plus cant get off work to make it either[:(]

its_virgil

Ron McIntyre, John Solberg, Jeff Carrell, and I will be there. I think others from Jeff's bubbasville group will attend. I'm looking forward to it and hope we have enough interest to gather for dinner and meet each other. I think there may be a group from New Mexico attending....
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by Dario
<br />Ben,

Most likely I can't make it but if that changes, I'll let you know. We can always car pool. [:D]

Ron Mc

Don....It's McIntire.[:eek:)]
Yep, I'll be there having a great time. I'm planning some fun stuff for the classes I teach and look forward to meeting some turners for the first time.

bca1313

Now that this is getting closer I thought I would bump it back up and see if we can get a better idea of who will be there. I propose meeting for lunch on Saturday. Any thoughts?

Ben

its_virgil

Sorry Ron. My apologies...once again. I worked with a guy who spelled his name the way I spelled yours. Its habit...nothing personal. Sometimes I even call you Ron Mckinney from McIntire, Tx. I've received no emails from penturners attending SWAT. Saturday lunch works for me... Looking forward to the symposium and other activities.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by Ron Mc
<br />Don....It's McIntire.[:eek:)]
Yep, I'll be there having a great time. I'm planning some fun stuff for the classes I teach and look forward to meeting some turners for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom