Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jarod888

SWAT Registration for 2023

August 25-27, 2023

Waco Convention Center

100 Washington Avenue, Waco, TX

Get Ready! SWAT 2023
August 25, 26, 27

No refunds for any reason after August 1, 2022.

When you register, there will be several options available to you. Select the ones that apply to you.

• Attendee Only ($175.00) - This registration includes three lunches (Fri/Sat/Sun) but DOES NOT include the demonstrators handbook or Saturday Banquet (purchase those tickets separately under merchandise).
  • Spouse/Partner ($100.00) - This registration includes three lunches (Fri/Sat/Sun) for each attendee but DOES NOT include the demonstrators handbook or Saturday Banquet (purchase those tickets separately under merchandise).
  • Student ($50.00) - This choice is for students under age 18. This registration includes three lunches (Fri/Sat/Sun) but DOES NOT include the demonstrators handbook or Saturday Banquet (purchase those tickets separately under merchandise).
  • One Day Only - Friday ($100.00) - This registration includes registration and one lunch on FRIDAY but DOES NOT include the demonstrators handbook (purchase separately under merchandise).
  • One Day Only - Saturday ($100.00) - This registration includes registration and one lunch on SATURDAY but DOES NOT include the demonstrators handbook or Saturday Banquet (purchase those tickets separately under merchandise).
symposium.

Here are the Lead Demonstrators for SWAT 2023.​

Emiliano Achaval

Cindy Drozda

Tom Lohman

John Lucas

Walt Wager

Colwin Way

Derek Weidman​

SWAT Regional Demonstrators for 2023​

Here are your 2023 Regional Demonstrators

Jim Barkalew

Kevin Bassett

Neal Brand

Jim Burt

Kayla Cooper

Peter Cooper

Linda Ferber

Donna Frazier

Scot Goen

Scott Hampton

Allen Lacer

Dave Landers

Janice Levi

Doug Schneiter

Charlie Tucker

Vince Welch

Cory White​

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

I'm trying to get a plan together. I've been wanting to go for the last few years. Maybe I can make it happen this YEAR!! Thanks for the heads up.

Jarod888

I went last year for the first time (since I moved to Texas) and enjoyed it - all except the food that is. Hope to go again this year.
The food was awful last year. In years past the Saturday banquet was a prime rib dinner. I believe the changed the caterers last year. I'm really hoping they go back to the one of years past. They were really good.

Top Bottom