Surfite Zen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from woodwzrd

woodwzrd

This was a new material for me and I am very happy with the way it came out. I wanted a kit that would show off as much of the colored layers as possible and the Zen worked perfectly. Knowing that this is a type of poly resin I had a pretty good idea how it would turn and other than being a little chippy in a couple of spots it turned and polished up really nice.
Surfite Zen.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JamesC

This was a new material for me and I am very happy with the way it came out. I wanted a kit that would show off as much of the colored layers as possible and the Zen worked perfectly. Knowing that this is a type of poly resin I had a pretty good idea how it would turn and other than being a little chippy in a couple of spots it turned and polished up really nice.
View attachment 339778
Where can one find such a material? Very very cool.
Jim

woodwzrd

Where can one find such a material? Very very cool.
Jim
I actually won three 3/4x3/4x8" sticks of this stuff in a group on Facebook. Oddly enough I found three additional chucks of it at a rock shop about a week later. I bough ton piece and my son bought another. I have seen it on Ebay and it goes for about $40 a pound

JamesC

I actually won three 3/4x3/4x8" sticks of this stuff in a group on Facebook. Oddly enough I found three additional chucks of it at a rock shop about a week later. I bough ton piece and my son bought another. I have seen it on Ebay and it goes for about $40 a pound
Thanks! I'll look around..
Jim

Top Bottom