Summer Craft Fair

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ccccchunt

Been busy getting ready for the summer craft fair season out here. We have some fantastic local craft fairs that draw some pretty big crowds. Booth rental is only $45 and it is indoor. I made the mistake last year of only bringing about 40 pens and some other items such as bottle openers and letter openers and similar. I sold out halfway through the second day.

So, not making the same mistake twice. I currently have around 120 pens and this new group of lighters along with some ice cream scoops and pizza cutters and beer tap handles. I'm working on a bunch of salt and pepper shakers right now and might try to add some crush grind mills if I get ambitions. Depends on the weather - I think it was 95 degrees in my shop yesterday!!

Hopefully will go just as good this year!!!

IMG_1289.jpg

ccccchunt

Very nice assortment. Hope your craft fair is a success. Where did you pick up the lighter kits?
Happy Turning.
Gary
Gary,
I actually ordered them from overseas at Penkitsmall. I had to order a bunch of them to make up for the large shipping costs but the order actually came via DHL in about 3 days. I normally get them from Turner's Warehouse but they were out of them so I ordered directly from the source.

derekdd

That's fantastic to hear you sold out so quickly.

Good luck this time around!

Be sure and let us know how it goes.

Top Bottom