Suggestions?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I know PSI is the big gadget and crazy pen makers in our industry, has anyone ever sent them a suggestion of an idea you would like to see? And if so what was the outcome? Also is there someone in particular to talk to? Will you get any credit in some manner if they go onto use the idea? I ask because I have an idea that I think would be a good seller and would love to see offered.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WriteON

I know PSI is the big gadget and crazy pen makers in our industry, has anyone ever sent them a suggestion of an idea you would like to see? And if so what was the outcome? Also is there someone in particular to talk to? Will you get any credit in some manner if they go onto use the idea? I ask because I have an idea that I think would be a good seller and would love to see offered.
PM sent

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Didn't Dick King or or Dick Sing ( I forget his name, sorry) have some influence of a slimline variant, years ago?
Some resellers claim exclusivities but I think they just buy enough from the manufacturers to give them sole rights to sell an existing design.
You have nothing to lose, give them a call.

jttheclockman

There use to be several PSI spys or members here that once in awhile would come out and play here. One in particular and I do not remember the members name so will have to do some old thread investigation at some time but he was the person who was the designer of the new gadget pens that started showing up years ago such as the rifle, grenade, tank and so on. He told us this was the new wave PSI was going. If anyone remembers those conversations maybe it will jog my memory. I want to say it was around the time the big discussion about the Gatlin gun pen appeared in their catalog. I still believe that idea was stolen from a member here and if I remember it was Eric, (Slyvanite ) who made original. My memory is not what it once was. I am not looking to stir old wounds but trying to find a source. Thanks.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
There use to be several PSI spys or members here that once in awhile would come out and play here. One in particular and I do not remember the members name so will have to do some old thread investigation at some time but he was the person who was the designer of the new gadget pens that started showing up years ago such as the rifle, grenade, tank and so on. He told us this was the new wave PSI was going. If anyone remembers those conversations maybe it will jog my memory. I want to say it was around the time the big discussion about the Gatlin gun pen appeared in their catalog. I still believe that idea was stolen from a member here and if I remember it was Eric, (Slyvanite ) who made original. My memory is not what it once was. I am not looking to stir old wounds but trying to find a source. Thanks.

jttheclockman

Have to give Props to Mark for doing some homework. First have to say excuse me for not remembering who made the Gatlin gun pen so hats off to Jeff for doing that one. As the yongins say "MY BAD" :) Also the designer is one I would never had remembered it. I will have to look further into this. Thanks Mark.

Top Bottom