Stock up on CA glue and pen boxes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
With the Holidays fast approaching, now would be a great time to make sure you have a sufficient stock of CA glue, epoxy, accelerator, debonder, pen boxes, and Bethlehem Olive wood to get you through any shows you may be doing between now and the Thanksgiving weekend.

Wooden Wonders will be closed to processing orders from around November 13 till November 30, 2011. You will be able to place orders during this time, but they will not be shipped until after November 30. We will be checking email daily during this time.

This link will take you directly to the home page for your ordering needs -
http://woodenwonderstx.com/ZC_WoodenWonders/index.php?main_page=

Last edited:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
UPS didn't deliver my order till late Friday night. I found it this morning as I was leaving for my show today. I now have 6 bottles 16oz 700CPS CA in stock.
To be sure you get your order before I close for the Thanksgiving Holidays, place your order before noon central time Monday, November 7. I will fill every order I can after that time but cannot guaranty orders will be filled.

Last edited:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
As of 7:52 Central time, all orders have been filled and will ship tomorrow.
Just a reminder that I will be placing an order with my supplier tomorrow after noon. To guarantee your order will ship before I close for the Thanksgiving holiday, it will need to be placed by noon tomorrow.

Top Bottom