"Still waters.....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
...run deep", it is said!

Yes, Exotics has been pretty quiet lately--so what have we accomplished?

Just found our software will give us a report showing what products were added in any time frame. So, ran "June, 2015"--Got 230 new products, involving almost 30,000 items!!

So, when we say, "Check Exotics every day, or you may miss something," this is the good reason!!

WE are NOT finished introducing new products!!

Just this weekend, Dawn will be adding over 400 blanks from CrabCreekInd!!
As most of you know, this is James D, a college student, earning money to help with the high cost of an education!

You can see James' blanks here

With 30,000 new products in a month, there is no way I can TELL you about them all. Stop in to ExoticBlanks.com, "click on" Newly restocked, or New arrivals----get your favorite adult beverage and browse!! Even if you CAN resist buying, why should you??

ENJOY!! That is what we are here to help you do!!

Don't forget to scroll to the bottom of the navigation panel (far left column) and find "How to Videos"--(OR "click on" the old TV in my signature) Over 70 vids to help you improve your turning---ALL FREE!!

Thanks for reading and thanks for making our growth possible!!

Dawn (PR_Princess) & Ed (ed4copies)
ExoticBlanks.com

BTW, for those who have been accusing us of "copying" or other derogatory comments--many of the products we are "putting up" have finally arrived---they were ORDERED LAST YEAR (DEC. 28, 2014)
The main driving factor at ExoticBlanks.com is to determine WHAT our CUSTOMERS want and then to find those products and make them available at the lowest price we can. As we get bigger, (Dawn and I are still packing and shipping EVERY package, we are the classic "mom and pop") we have more resources (spelled c-a-s-h) to enhance our product line. This WILL continue!! We hope you will keep watching and continue to support our efforts to support your penmaking "wants"!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom