steelers rule

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

retiredtog

Acually I liked the streaker commercial. Been a Steeler fan since the early 60,s. This play offs was murder, doc said I had to quit smokin right after Christmas... man that's hard this time of year.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

guts

Jerry,you are doing two good things at once here#1 cheering for the steelers #2 quiting the smokes been over 6 months since i had my last cig. after 45 years was and still is a very hard thing to do so hang in there and good luck.

alamocdc

I still haven't forgiven the steelers for their multiple Superbowl victories over my Cowboys. [}:)] My fav was the Ameriquest commercial titled "friendly skies". [:p]

guts

Billy,i remember them years[:D]
Jerry,i think the young clydesdale pulling the wagon(with some help) was the cream of the crop.

Dudley

Huge parade today in Pittsburgh. I was home sick watching it on the TV. Probably close to 100,000 people showed up.
My favorite was little clydesdale too.

woodwish

Gave up cigarettes 29 years ago, with a few here and there maybe, but basically gave them up that long ago. To be honest I still fight that addiction daily. Every time I have a beer or shoot pool I wish I had one, or on long drives by myself. I hope you will be as successful as I have been, not only will you feel better but you will have much more loose money in your pockets.

I was trying to remember the last actual cigarette I had. I think it was about 10 years ago when a sailboat I was crewing on sank. When the Coast Guard pulled me from the Gulf of Mexico miles offshore the crewman offered me a cigarette, after I kissed him I took the cigarette. It was only one but I was just so happy to have the opportunity to smoke it![;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom