Statesman Jr. FP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from WoodChucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodChucker

The Statesman Jr. fountain pen is my favorite. This is one of the kits I got from our friend (Anthony)on the group purchase. The Greek Olive-Wood blank came from another one of our friends (Mike), and it sure is a nice one (thanks Mike)! The finish is friction polish. Thanks for looking!

StatesmanJrGrOlivewood%20.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodChucker

Thanks William, if you have never tried one I think you'll be very happy with it. It's an easy pen to make and shows off the wood very nice.

woodpens

That's about as good as it gets! That is my absolute favorite pen kit, and the wood is loaded with figure. The finish looks great. Way to go!

mik

The Orchard, Milton Lane, Wookey Hole, Somerset, U
WOW - thats sure GWOW!! Brilliant job RT - nice choice with the friction polish - just feels so goood when it's done - that's what I always use on all my GWOW's
Can I ask what brand of polish you use - please?

Hmmm? - can I buy this one back? [:I] - joke!!

WoodChucker

Wow, thanks everyone! Really appreciate all the compliments, I really like it too, so it makes me feel good that all of you like it also. [:)]

Mike, I used a friction polish from CSUSA.

melogic

Awesome job R.T.! Is there any difference in the rollerball and fountain Statesman as far as turning? Is it just the writing mechanism the only difference in the two? I may have to try a fountain in this style. All I've done is the rollerball and I love them. These are my favorite kits. Again, good job and display of craftsmanship.

WoodChucker

Thanks Glenn! If you want some check with Mike, he has a post in the classified forum. He might be out, I'm not sure. But if you e-mail him either Mike or Sharran with keep in touch with you and let you know when they have it. There great people to work with and you won't be sorry you waited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom